Thursday, March 28, 2019

My Seymour Experience - Brandon

I think this Aterm was a great one. It was definitely a chance of scenery from the big city to a smaller town setting, and going out into the field every day made it...different. I think the best part was being able to be more independent, as I was able to choose when I break to film and when I go back to excavating. I feel like it was a great experience to have, being able to create a video to show the community while also being able to further my knowledge in video creation throughout this trip. It was fun going out in the desert and digging constantly every day, but also going out and creating memories and bonds with my classmates. It was definitely a good final Aterm for me to adventure on before I leave the school.

1 comment:

  1. I love the background on this blog. Excited to the see some of the other shots you got with your drone.

    ReplyDelete