Thursday, March 28, 2019

My Seymoure Experience - Andreas Cantu

Andreas Cantu
Digging Deeper 
When I first found out that I was going to Seymour Texas to dig outside all day, I am not going to lie I wanted to leave and never come back to school, but because of some dumb laws saying I could not do that I ended up having to go. But after driving 8 hours all the way to the middle of no where and digging outside to search for animals that roamed the earth millions of years ago, I found that it was actually not bad at all. I learned so much information about paleontology and what it takes to be a paleontologist. I also gained a new respect for paleontologist because, let me tell you I could not do what they do for a job. I also enjoyed being away from the city and spent my time appreciating the country and hillbilly accents. Another great thing about this trip was all the people we had working with us, there were some new comers like us, and some experts like David Temple and Dr. Bakker, and hearing what they had to say about these creatures was truly astonishing. So, yes I did enjoy this trip and what it taught I hope to never forget. 

Thank You 

No comments:

Post a Comment